Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Terrific Tuesday Inspirations!

Why not kick back and relax with the best of the blogosphere this week…
.
.
The Knotty Bride
.
You must have had your head buried in the sand if you haven’t heard about The King’s Speech clearing up, or James Franco’s dubious hosting skills at this year’s Oscars -  but have you had a proper gawp at all the gorgeous gowns?  The Knotty Bride has produced the best round up I’ve seen so far.  Lots of bridal inspiration this year too!  Bonus!
.
.
Ruffled
.
That dress, that hair in that setting?  To me?  Perfection.
.
.
Green Wedding Shoes
.
Its nice to see an Anniversary shoot now and again because, as this blogger notes, its ALL about the marriage at the end of the day!
.
.
100 Layer Cake
.
These have got to be the prettiest bridal shoes I have ever seen.  Big call I know, but just look at ‘em!  Look at ‘em! Shed loads of other prettiness in this fabulous wedding too!
.
.
Looking to create your own inspiration for your big day? Give me a call (209.483.2008) or email (Erica@ElegantAffairEvents.net) and let me help you. Questions and comments are always welcome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment