Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Morning all!  January is done with (hurrah!) and we hurtle on towards springtime!  Despite the wind and rain lashing at my window, I can’t help but have a spring in my step and feel a little excited that St Valentine’s Day is here.  I do like a bit of romance!
.
With that in mind, here are my gorgeous picks from the blogosphere this week.
.
Can you feel the love?
.
.
Style Me PrettyGorrrrrrrgeous wedding from across the pond via Style Me Pretty
.
The divinity is in the details.  A beautiful wedding for a beautiful couple.  With very yummy looking cupcakes.  Trust me, I’m usually right about cupcakes. Go see!
.
.
.
A Valentino dress. I want one. That is all.
.
Oh, and some Christian Louboutins.
.
What more do you need to know?!
.
.
OMG
.
I’m feeling all nostalgic for the black and white movies where the heroine would wait for her beau at the station – to see him emerging from clouds of steam…
.
Evocative and gorgeous.
.
.
Snippet and Ink
.
Oi! Sienna and Jude! – are you taking notes?!
.
.
.
Just lovely.  I love love love the groom’s groovy braces!
.
.
Have a lovely loved-up Valentines, however you choose to spend it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment