Sunday, January 23, 2011

Super Sunday!

I hope you enjoyed your weekend, put your feet up and have a drool at this lot…
.
.
Style Me Pretty Boston Wedding
.
I adore the colour combinations in this pretty pretty Bostonian wedding. Having never really been a big fan of purple, it is safe to say I am very much converted.
.
.
Simply Perfect Weddings
.
Perfectly frothy. I like!
.
.

Lucy Dylan Weddings
.
Ooh!  This looks like so much fun! .
.

Sparkle and Hay
.
Tres romantique!
.
.
Grey Likes Weddings
.
The coolest bridesmaids (and bouquets) I ever did see.
.
.
I could go on, as I am always discovering brilliant new blogs and delightful websites out there in the vast wedding blogosphere.  But I will save some of my latest discoveries until next Super Sunday!
.
Brides and Photographers – contact me to submit your Real Wedding! And I am always interested to hear about any new gorgeous blogs out there. We bloggers are a friendly bunch!
.
Be inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment